Monday, June 14, 2010

I am DIGIT IDOL – Wow !!!

Wow I couldn’t believe myself when I came to know that I have been made DIGIT IDOL!!! Many of you must be thinking what it is. No it’s not something similar to Indian Idol that you watch on your television. DIGIT is a Tech Magazine and is the India’s most read magazine.

There were around 400 of us who had participated in this contest. I was one among the five who have won the coveted title of Digit Idol. It’s great to see my photo and short snippet about me featured in India’s most read Tech Magazine.

I have been their loyal subscriber right from their birth i.e.: their first issue to till date. I have still preserved all the magazines and it is no less than a treasure for me.

It has been of very great value for the quizzes that I participated. I was two times state finalist of TCS Rural IT Quiz (You could read about it in the older articles on my blog). It helped me identify my interest and truly has navigated me in this Technology world. 

I would go on further recommending everyone to buy and read Digit magazine if possible.

Thank You Digit!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read about your blog on Digit. You should probably get on twitter.

http://thunderror.com